Tetralog Nigeria Limited (TNL) is a leading company in the automobile distribution, production, and logistics service industry in Nigeria. The company operates multiple warehouses and distribution centers across the country and has a large fleet of vehicles for transportation and delivery.
TNL was in need of a more efficient way to manage its operations. They had faced several challenges in managing its operations, including:
- Inefficient use of resources
- Lack of real-time visibility into inventory levels
- Difficulty in tracking and managing the vehicle fleet
- Inaccurate reporting and forecasting
- Inability to make data-driven decisions
They turned to Wonestack, an IT consulting, software development, business intelligence and automation company for help.
The first step in the project was to understand Tetralog’s business processes and identify the areas where an ERP system could bring the most benefits. Wonestack conducted a thorough analysis of Tetralog’s operations, including its inventory management, financial management, and supply chain processes.
Based on the analysis, Wonestack recommended the deployment of an ERP system that would integrate all of Tetralog’s business processes and provide real-time visibility into the company’s operations. The system would also provide automated reporting and analytics capabilities, which would enable Tetralog to make more informed business decisions.
The ERP system implemented by Wonestack included modules for:
- Financial management
- Supply chain management
- Sales and marketing management
- Fleet management
- Inventory management
- Human Resources and payroll management
- Asset management
The implementation of the ERP system was a multi-phased project, and was completed in the following stages:
- Discovery and Analysis: Wonestack conducted an in-depth analysis of Tetralog’s business processes and identified areas for improvement.
- System Design: Based on the findings of the analysis, Wonestack designed a customized ERP system to meet the specific needs of Tetralog.
- Development and Testing: Wonestack developed and tested the ERP system to ensure it met the requirements of Tetralog.
- Deployment and Training: The ERP system was deployed in Tetralog’s HQ and distribution centers and the company’s employees were trained on its use.
The deployment of the ERP system by Wonestack has resulted in significant improvements for Tetralog Nigeria Limited, including:
- Improved resource utilization
- Increased visibility into inventory levels
- Better tracking and management of vehicle fleet
- More accurate reporting and forecasting
- Improved ability to make data-driven decisions
The deployment of the ERP system by Wonestack has enabled Tetralog to improve its operations, increase efficiency and better manage its resources. The company is now able to make data-driven decisions and has greater visibility into its inventory levels and vehicle fleet. As a result, Tetralog Nigeria Limited has been able to increase its competitiveness in the marketplace and improve its bottom line.